Herkimer Diamond Engagement Ring
An elegant Herkimer Diamond ring setting featuring a custom basket setting and raised head. The enclosed stone and wide round shank make this a resilient ring choice.
The Herkimer Diamond is a double terminated quartz crystal known for extreme clarity and rare inclusions, including phantom crystals, slow formed within slabs of Herkimer County, New York dolostone. The double pointed crystal is widely regarded as a powerful amplifier of spiritual energy and as a purifying meditative tool. In engagement jewelry, Herkimer Diamonds are a beautiful diamond alternative.
I travel upstate to hand pick each stone from the source in Herkimer County, NY and local miners whom I trust. The faceted herkimers I use are not only found in New York State soil, but cut and faceted locally as well.
No two rings are alike. Each setting is formed around the unique characteristics of the raw stone. Stones may appear fully clear, or with grey to black inclusions.
Pictured in 14K white gold with the Classic Wedding Band in 14K yellow gold.
- choose solid 14K white or yellow gold
- 2mm round band
- four prong open basket setting hand fabricated to the shape of each unique stone
- shoulder lift allows for flush wear of standard wedding bands
- includes black velvet ring box
- herkimer diamonds used in this design measure about 5mm at longest point and average .5 carats I will determine the best stone for your ring. If you prefer to choose your own stone, we will work together to find your ideal stone. Be sure to add on the custom design option from the main store before checkout, and drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- similar designs are available as a custom order using a larger carat herkimer diamond, natural raw diamond, or rectangular band. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
I do not rhodium plate my white gold jewelry. For more information about white gold, feel free to contact Micah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ships via USPS Registered Mail
SCROLL OVER THE IMAGE TO ZOOM. THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER AND SHIPS IN 6-8 WEEKS, DEPENDING ON HOW BUSY I AM! PLEASE SEE OUR SHIPPING FAQ'S OR CONTACT INFO@FOXANDCASTLE.NET WITH ANY QUESTIONS. RUSH PRODUCTION IS POSSIBLE IN SOME CASES. ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE ENTIRELY HANDCRAFTED IN OUR UPSTATE NEW YORK STUDIO.