Herkimer Diamond Engagement Ring
An elegant Herkimer Diamond ring setting featuring a custom basket setting and raised head. Featuring a minimal round shank highlighting the stone.
The Herkimer Diamond is a double terminated quartz crystal known for extreme clarity and rare inclusions, including phantom crystals, slow formed within slabs of Herkimer County, New York dolostone. The double pointed crystal is widely regarded as a powerful amplifier of spiritual energy and as a purifying meditative tool. In engagement jewelry, Herkimer Diamonds are a beautiful diamond alternative.
I travel upstate to hand pick each stone from the source in Herkimer County, NY and local miners whom I trust. The faceted herkimers I use are not only found in New York State soil, but cut and faceted locally as well.
No two rings are alike. Each setting is formed around the unique characteristics of the raw stone. Stones may appear fully clear, or with grey to black inclusions.
Pictured in 14K white gold.
- choose solid 14K white or yellow gold
- 1mm round band
- four prong open basket setting hand fabricated to the shape of each unique stone
- shoulder lift allows for flush wear of standard wedding bands
- includes black velvet ring box
- herkimer diamonds used in this design measure 8 - 10mm at longest point and average 1 - 2 carats - I will determine the best stone for your ring. If you prefer to choose your own stone, we will work together to find your ideal stone. Be sure to add on the custom design option from the main store before checkout, and drop me a line at email@example.com with your order number.
- similar designs are available as a custom order using a smaller carat herkimer diamond, natural raw diamond, or rectangular band. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom quote.
We do not rhodium plate our white gold jewelry. For more information about white gold, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We ship via USPS Registered Mail.
SCROLL OVER THE IMAGE TO ZOOM. THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER AND SHIPS IN 6-8 WEEKS. PLEASE SEE OUR SHIPPING FAQ'S OR CONTACT INFO@FOXANDCASTLE.NET WITH ANY QUESTIONS. RUSH PRODUCTION IS POSSIBLE IN SOME CASES. ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE ENTIRELY HANDCRAFTED IN OUR UPSTATE NEW YORK STUDIO.