Raw Black Diamond Engagement Ring
A timeless uncut Black Diamond solitaire ring featuring a finely textured rounded band and four prong setting.
We only use conflict free diamonds.
No two rings are alike. Each setting is formed around the unique characteristics of the raw stone. Black diamonds appear black to grey depending on lighting, reflecting gold, grey and silver light.
- 14K yellow gold
- 1.5mm round band
- four prong solitaire setting
- flush wear of standard wedding bands
- includes black velvet ring box
- black diamonds used in this design measure about 6mm at longest point and measure on average between .8 to 1 carats. To order a specific weight or to customize this ring's design, be sure to order the design add-on from the shop and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you place your order without making any custom requests within 24hrs, we will choose a stone for you.
- similar designs are available as a custom order using a herkimer diamond, other gemstone, or rectangular band. Please see available designs in the shop or contact email@example.com for a custom quote.
We do not rhodium plate our white gold jewelry. For more information about white gold, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ships via USPS Registered Mail
SCROLL OVER THE IMAGE TO ZOOM. THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER AND SHIPS IN 6-8 WEEKS. PLEASE SEE OUR SHIPPING FAQ'S OR CONTACT INFO@FOXANDCASTLE.NET WITH ANY QUESTIONS. RUSH PRODUCTION IS POSSIBLE IN SOME CASES. ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE ENTIRELY HANDCRAFTED IN OUR UPSTATE NEW YORK STUDIO.